The Crimson Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Earth

In a world parallel to ours is the Crimson Earth, where every creature of our dreams, imagination and our nightmares live.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Afternoon In the Gardens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsumi

Natsumi

An Afternoon In the Gardens Empty
PostSubject: An Afternoon In the Gardens   An Afternoon In the Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Natsumi sat alone on a bench in the Suzu gardens. She looked up and the sky and smiled. It was a nice day out but the sun wasn't shining over her. Instead it was blocked by a huge cloud shaped like a cotton ball. She had finished her dance lessons for the day, so she had plenty of time to herself to do what she pleased.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In the Gardens   An Afternoon In the Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:54 pm

Hayato strolled through the gardens, plucked a rose, and inhaled it's scent deeply. It was a wonderful day, although big, puffy, white clouds were drifting past the sun. He smiled to himself and looked at the rose carefully. It had a single black thorn, which he was considering pricking himself with. He hadn't fed in a few days. He looked around, heard a mouse scuttling through the flower patches, and stalked after it. It heard him and ran. He ran after it and tripped over a bench which was occupied by a girl.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In the Gardens   An Afternoon In the Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:58 pm

Natsumi saw the man fall and a worried expression hit her face. She kneeled down next to him and put her hand on the man's sholder. "Are you alright, sir?" She asked in a frighened expression. She looked into his eyes and took her hand away. She didn't want to make the guy think she was going to do something and she has always minded peoples personal space.
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In the Gardens   An Afternoon In the Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Hayato stood up and brushed the dirt off of himself. "Yeah, I'm ok. Sorry about that. I was chasing a mouse." He then slapped a hand to his forehead and cursed under his breath. That probably sounded really stupid. Chasing a mouse. She would think he was insane..."I mean, yeah...heh...mice, gotta hate em!" he blushed and ran a hand through his hair. "Well, thanks, but I'd best be on my way..." and he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In the Gardens   An Afternoon In the Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Natsumi gave him one of her famous warm smile. "That is quite alright. I can tell from your eyes that you are a vampire. So you don't feed off of humanoids?" She smiled at him wider and then she looked straight ahead of her. "That is vary nice of you. I am glad that you are ok. ...My name's Natsumi by the way...but everyone calls me Little Dancer because i am a dancer and a dance teacher." She said in a very low and shy voice, hoping rhat he could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In the Gardens   An Afternoon In the Gardens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Afternoon In the Gardens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Earth :: Ayaka :: Suzu Gardens :: The Garden-
Jump to: