The Crimson Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Earth

In a world parallel to ours is the Crimson Earth, where every creature of our dreams, imagination and our nightmares live.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ishikawa (Stone River)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishikawa

Ishikawa

Ishikawa (Stone River) Empty
PostSubject: Ishikawa (Stone River)   Ishikawa (Stone River) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Name: Ishikawa

Species: Shapeshifter

Pic: https://2img.net/h/i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh78/asiangirlimage/China/Zhang%20Jingchu/Zhang-Jingchu-004.jpg

Personality: Ishikawa is very funny, witty and mostly sarcastic. She uses her powers a lot and wisely. She is usually cross at some people when memories of her parents come up.

History: Ishikawa is a full blooded shapeshifter. Ishikawa's father left someplace when she was only about a couple years old. A few years later, at 13, her mother dissapeared out of the blue. She had been living in sorrow ever since, looking for her dearly lost mother and father. She goes into a frenzy if someone mentions about a dad, mom, a deceased loved one, or "How was your childhood?" questions.

Nature: Flower

Animal: Wolf

Object: TV (YEA!! >:D)

Last edited by Ishikawa on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa (Stone River)   Ishikawa (Stone River) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Erm...Approved.

Can you add a wii bit more to your history?

I cannot see the picture either.
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa

Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa (Stone River)   Ishikawa (Stone River) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:28 pm

lol kk (lol is TV too much 4 ya? Razz)
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa (Stone River)   Ishikawa (Stone River) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Nope, All is well.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Ayumu
Admin
Ayumu

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa (Stone River)   Ishikawa (Stone River) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Hey there Ishikawa, welcome to the forums! I'm the head admin here, Ayumu. If you need any help, please feel free to conatct me!
--Ayumu
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonearth.forumotion.com
Ishikawa

Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa (Stone River)   Ishikawa (Stone River) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:19 pm

ok thanks! :3 glad 2 be here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa (Stone River)   Ishikawa (Stone River) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ishikawa (Stone River)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Earth :: The Gates :: Character Sheet-
Jump to: