The Crimson Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Earth

In a world parallel to ours is the Crimson Earth, where every creature of our dreams, imagination and our nightmares live.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eski (Dog of Light)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EskiNeon

EskiNeon

Eski (Dog of Light) Empty
PostSubject: Eski (Dog of Light)   Eski (Dog of Light) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:43 pm

Name: Eski
Species: DemoVamp (Demon Vampire Mix)

Appearance: Black hair with neon green streaks, rosy warm skin, and astonishingly green eyes make him look bright and lively, which he is. He is tall and lean, but extremely strong. He usually wears black and green clothing (black and green being his favorite colors) and has a lip and eyebrow piercing. He is usally wearing his headphones.

Personality: Bright, lively, and kind. And gay. He is very funny and fun-loving, and is usally listening to music such as Papa Roach or sometimes Marilyn Manson. When his demon side is awakened (any time he is angered) he becomes cruel and reckless. When he becomes thirsty, he acts like he is drunk. If he gets too thristy, he will drink the nearest source of blood without knowing what he's doing.

History: His father was a vampire who killed every time he fed. He was a wanted criminal when he and his mother met. His mother was a demon prostitute, and his father took him away after he was born. He was taught to drink blood as soon as he could walk, but he always got sick when he drank too much. His father hated him for this and beat him. He was kept in a cage. He escape when he was older and managed to find his way to the town of Wakana. Now he lives alone in an apartment there.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

Eski (Dog of Light) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eski (Dog of Light)   Eski (Dog of Light) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:59 pm

As one of the admin, i officially say that you are Approved!

Welcome & enjoy!

(LOVE your chari again)
Back to top Go down

Eski (Dog of Light)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Earth :: The Gates :: Character Sheet-
Jump to: