The Crimson Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Earth

In a world parallel to ours is the Crimson Earth, where every creature of our dreams, imagination and our nightmares live.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rest by the waterfall(cassie here)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Natsumi

Natsumi

rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Natsumi laughed with her and looked down into the water again. She gave Kotori an angelic expression and then she walked over to the edge of the waterfall and pretended to lose her balance. She fell off of the cliff and then after a second or two she turned into fog and floated in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:07 pm

kotori was unfazed"thats nice natsumi if i didnt know you were a shapeshifter i would have panciked for a second"she said smirking
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:12 pm

She was going to be a dare devil for once and make the girl really scared. She was going to scare herself too but oh well. She looked down and then turned back to normal. "Panic NOW!" She said before she landed into the water with a loud splash. She sunk all the way to the bottom and then started to swim up as fast as she could because she forgot to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 pm

kotori watched her fall and she hered the slash then she backed up about 5 steps then she ran and jumped off the cliff screaming "CANONBALL!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:08 pm

Natsumi was now chocking on water when she felt a wave in the water. She was knocked out of balance which caused her to choke, then she kept smimming to the top. She felt her lungs burning for air and when she hit the surface she breathed in a huge breath of air and coughed the water out of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:13 pm

kotori plunged into the water the curant boying natsumi up then using her legs arms and wings she made her way to the surface she coughed out some water and then started laughing"oh wow what a rush"she yelled
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:53 pm

"We probably look like freaks right now, though!" Natsumi said in a cheerie voice. She then dunked her under water and then let her go and quickly swam away as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:13 pm

kotori laughed and nodded then when she got dunked undert she swam after her "oh no you dont"she said dunking natsumi under
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Natsumi laughed as she chocked on the water. She looked at all the people staring at them and waved at them timidly. She disappeared under the water until she reached the land shock herself off and ran back to the top of the waterfall and jumped in again. "WHOO!!" She screamed as she jumped off.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:26 pm

kotori swam tword shore and as soo as she could touch the bottom she looked at the people and said"when the hell did you people get here? go away"she came out of the water a bit more so her wings her clear and then she snaped them open shaking all the water off them so she could fly up to the cliff top again
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Natsumi looked up at her and smiled. "Come on in! The waters nice!" She screamed up to her as the other people looked at her like she was a lunatick.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:36 pm

kotori flew up so she was about 3meters above the cliff then she folded her wings and droped like a rock "INCOMING!!!!"she screamed before she hit the water and then she went o deep she hit her butt on the bottom ow she thought to herself before she used her legs to push off the bottom
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:41 pm

She laughed and then dived underwater. She grabbed Kotori and then helped pull her up. She smiled her sweet smile at her and then she floated on her back.
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa

Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Ishikawa trotted gracefully as her fur blew in the wind of the wonderful daylight. She slowened her pace as she came across 2 people in the water. She stepped slowly out of the shadows and snorted. She blinked and stared at them with wonder. She watched as they splashed in the water. Ishikawa stepped to the bank of the waterfall. She let her pink tongue hang out as she lapped up the clear blue water. She shook her black coat. Oh, she loved wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:44 pm

kotori shot laughing out of the water wanting to go for a dive bomb again she shot out of the water and snaped her wings out to shake out the water and then 2 wing beats later she was looking into the face of a black wolf
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Natsumi flinched as another person came into the water and then smiled. She looked cute and so petable. She wanted to go over there and hug her to death but desided that would be dangerous and immature of her.
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa

Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Jasmine blinked her blue eyes as she sat down and looked at them. In an instant, she was in the water, swimming around. She looked at them playfully.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Natsumi smiled and then she looked at the wolf. She swam over to her and began to pet her. "Hi there girl. You are so cute..." She said in a playful voice.
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa

Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Jasmine licked her cheek. "Thank ya!" She dived underwater and spun in a circle many times.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:53 pm

kotori looked down and folded her wings"INCOMPING"she yelled so she wouldnt hit the wolf
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Natsumi pulled her and the wolf out of the way and smiled. "My name is Natsumi. You can call me little dancer if you wish too. I am a dancer." She said in a shy voice and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa

Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Ishkawa arose from the water. "Ishkawa." She replied, letting her tonuge hang out happily. Her ears wiggled, twisting and turning. She got onto land, drying her fur off and peering into the trees. "I must go.." She said, blinking. She bounded out of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rest by the waterfall(cassie here)   rest by the waterfall(cassie here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rest by the waterfall(cassie here)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Earth :: Mainland :: Mainland National Park-
Jump to: