The Crimson Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Earth

In a world parallel to ours is the Crimson Earth, where every creature of our dreams, imagination and our nightmares live.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hayato (Falcon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayato

Hayato

Hayato (Falcon) Empty
PostSubject: Hayato (Falcon)   Hayato (Falcon) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:15 pm

Name: Hayato
Species: Vampire

Appearance: Tall and slender with pale blond hair and grey-blue eyes. He loves to wear black and white together. His skin is pale with slightly red undertones. He has a tattoo of a flaming skull on his neck, and wears a black and silver cross necklace just to prove that vampires are NOT what movies declare them to be.

Personality: He is kind of cold sometimes, but can be very kind if he knows you well. Hayato has a lot of interests such as writing poetry, sketching and listening to music. He is usually very relaxed and fun-loving. He has a dry sense of humor and loves to use sarcasm. Around strangers he becomes VERY stiff and formal. Around friends he loosens up to become a relaxed, kind, gentle person. He does not drink the blood of other humanoid creatures, but does drink the blood of animals. (PS: NOT BECAUSE OF *cough hack wheeze* TWILIGHT!!)

History: Hayato grew up on the mainland in the city. His mother and father died 4 years ago in a car accident, and so he was on his own at a very young age. He currently lives in an apartment close to where he works as a bouncer at one of the night clubs. His younger sister lives with him, and he takes care of her every day. He grew up with lots of friends and family around him, and has been a kind soul because of that.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

Hayato (Falcon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayato (Falcon)   Hayato (Falcon) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:23 pm

APPROVED!!!

I love your character~ Approved
Back to top Go down

Hayato (Falcon)
Page 1 of 1