The Crimson Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Earth

In a world parallel to ours is the Crimson Earth, where every creature of our dreams, imagination and our nightmares live.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seaside cliffs(hayato here)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kotori

Kotori

Seaside cliffs(hayato here) Empty
PostSubject: Seaside cliffs(hayato here)   Seaside cliffs(hayato here) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:41 pm

kotori stood on the cliff with her wings streached to their full legnth like she was joing to jump off she looked like something from a movie with the wind blowing through her long blonde hair and ruffling her feather with the sound of waves comeing from far below
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Seaside cliffs(hayato here)   Seaside cliffs(hayato here) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Hayato walked slowly along the cliffs. He loved smelling the crisp mountain air, especially when it mingled with the warm sunshine, making him both warm and cool at the same time. He looked around and noticed a girl with bird wings standing on the cliffs. She looked like she was about to jump. "Uh..hey...are you trying to like...commit suicide? Cause if you are, I'm gonna have to hold you back."
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Seaside cliffs(hayato here)   Seaside cliffs(hayato here) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:49 pm

kotori heard someone saying if she tried to kill herself they would have to stop her she looked and saw a boy with white blond hair looking at her and she laughed"suicide? no more like flight training theise wings arnt just for show you know"
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Seaside cliffs(hayato here)   Seaside cliffs(hayato here) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:58 pm

Hayato leaned back against the cliff and shoved his hands into his pockets. "Pfft, yeah, well...I knew that." He said, looking away to try to hide the fact that he was blushing a little. Her wings were stretched wide and he should have noticed that. Duh Hayato... he thought to himself. He rolled his head back so that it leaned against the cliff. "Name's Hayato, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Seaside cliffs(hayato here)   Seaside cliffs(hayato here) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:10 pm

kotori turned to face him and then she said calmly"sure you did hayato"then she fell compleatly backwards over the cliff 3....2....1 up and away she though to herself as she quick fliped herself over and 4 wing beats later she was level with the cliff top again and laughing her ass off
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Hayato

PostSubject: Re: Seaside cliffs(hayato here)   Seaside cliffs(hayato here) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:02 pm

Hayato lurched forward after her as she fell. When she came back up he fell backwards on his ass and let out a low growl. "Now would you mind enlightening me as to WHY THE HELL YOU DID THAT?!?!" he stood up and brushed the dirt away from himself. "I have half a mind to drink you dry..." he mumbled low enough that Kotori probably didn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Seaside cliffs(hayato here)   Seaside cliffs(hayato here) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:34 pm

kotori smirked"i told you boy flight training with the oean being so warm the thermals are awsome here"she heard but ignored the drink you dry part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seaside cliffs(hayato here)   Seaside cliffs(hayato here) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seaside cliffs(hayato here)
Page 1 of 1