The Crimson Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Earth

In a world parallel to ours is the Crimson Earth, where every creature of our dreams, imagination and our nightmares live.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relaxing on the Weekend (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayumu
Admin
Ayumu

Relaxing on the Weekend (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing on the Weekend (Open to all)   Relaxing on the Weekend (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Ayumu strolled along the path, breathing in the fresh air around him. It was a sunny weekend day and he was looking forward the relaxing. Ayumu looked around and saw no one else, so he shifted into his hawk form and spread his wings wide. He thought about shifting back and going home as he should, but he just tucked his clothes into a patch of ferns, and took off flying through the treetops, weaving in and out of the huge trees easily.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonearth.forumotion.com
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Weekend (Open to all)   Relaxing on the Weekend (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Natsumi danced along the path quietly. She walked over to the wolves cage and whistled. One of the pups woke up and ran toward her. "Hiya buddy! How are you?" She pet the pup and attracted wierd looks from the people passing toward her. She payed no attention to them though. Then she started singing, "All alone, he turns to stone, while holding his breath half to death! Terrified of what's inside, to save his life, he crawls like a worm...crawls like a worm! Crawls like a Worm from a Bird." She sang in a gentle yet strong voice.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Weekend (Open to all)   Relaxing on the Weekend (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:25 pm

kotori soared through the skys above the woods almost knocking over a hawk "whoops sorry buddy"she said balencing herself out
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Weekend (Open to all)   Relaxing on the Weekend (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Natsumi continued to pet the pup when she saw Kotori bump into a hawk. "Be careful up there!" She yelled at Kotori. She looked at the hawk and a wierd feeling twisted in her gut. She took a step away from the pup and started dancing toward the hawk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Weekend (Open to all)   Relaxing on the Weekend (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on the Weekend (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1