The Crimson Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Earth

In a world parallel to ours is the Crimson Earth, where every creature of our dreams, imagination and our nightmares live.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another day at work ~Open~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayumu
Admin
Ayumu

Another day at work ~Open~ Empty
PostSubject: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Ayumu walked into the cafe with his guitar case in hand. He inhaled deeply the scent of coffee and listened intently to the sounds of quiet laughter and relaxed chit-chat. He walked to the stage and began setting up. The cafe got quiet as he tuned his guitar. He played a little practice before singing one of his original songs...
"Hey everyone..." he spoke into the microphone. The cafe responded with it's gentle silence, so he continued. "Ima gonna play a little original tonight..Behind the Mask."
The cafe went quiet as he began...
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonearth.forumotion.com
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Natsumi so happened to dance in when she heard an angels voice. She froze for a moment and just listened. His voice was as sweet as honey in her ears. She felt like she wanted to jump on the stage and sing with him. Instead, she simply danced to the table like a drunken zombie and sat down. She looked up at him and smiled sweetly as he sang to her- well the crowed. In her mind he was singing to her.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu
Admin
Ayumu

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Although Ayumu had started out singing with his eyes closed, his head bobbing gently with the tune whe was playing, he sensed that someone was watching him more closely than the others. He opened one eye and saw what appeared to be a little gypsy sitting at one of the tables closest to him. She had a relaxed look on her face and was swaying and moving a little. He smiled and nodded to her, motioning with a jerk of the head for her to come join him.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Natsumi's eyes widened in supprise and she stood up. She stood still for a moment and then slowly danced onto the stage, looking at him. She smiled at him in daze and felt herself starting to move with the rhythm. She was blushing like a mad woman, so she turned so he couldn't see her face to well.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu
Admin
Ayumu

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:29 pm

Ayumu continued to play as he watched the girl dance. When the song was over and the clapping subsided and then cleared is throat. "Anybody have any requests?" Nobody answered so he looked at the little dancer. "What about you?" he smiled warmly and played a little riff from another one of his original songs to keep his fingers busy.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Natsumi blushed more and nodded her head. "How about "Dont Stop Believin" by Journey?" She said in a low shy voice. "I love that song a lot." She walked over to him and looked at his guitar. It was so beautiful and unique. Not like him though. He is very unique and well...hot. She looked out at the crowed and some of the ladies out there were glaring at her like they wanted to jump on the stage and kill her slowly and painfully.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu
Admin
Ayumu

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Ayumu began right away playing the song. He winked at the girl and looked out over the crowd before taking a deep breath...

"Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train
Goin' anywhere
Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train
Goin' anywhere

A singer in a smokey room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching
In the night
Streetlights, people
Livin' just to find emotion
Hidin', somewhere in the night

Workin' hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill
Payin' anything to roll the dice
Just one more time
Some will win
Some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching
In the night
Streetlights, people
Livin' just to find emotion
Hidin', somewhere in the night

[Instrumental Interlude]

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'
Streetlights, people
Don't stop believin'
Hold on
Streetlights, people"
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:43 pm

By the end of the song, Natsumi felt like she was going to faint from all the dancing and his voice. "You are really good." She whispered to him and only him. She jumped down from the stage and walked over to the counter and bought two bottles of water. She walked back over to the stage and handed a bottle up to him, while she took a sip of her own.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu
Admin
Ayumu

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:47 pm

When the song was finally finished, he was sweaty and kind of disheveled, so when the little dancer handed him a bottle of water, he thanked her and accepted it right away. "Thanks little D." he said the words in a whoosh of breath as he leaned back and guzzled bout a quarter of the bottle. When he looked back up, the crowd had returned to their usual chat which meant that his performance was over. He was secretly quite happy that it was. He stood and put his guitar away. "Well, little dancer, you're quite a sight when your twirling around like that!" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Warm, her cheeks were so warm. She wanted to lean over and kiss him but she knew that wasn't the best thing to do. "Thank you..." Was all she said to save herself from embarasment. She took another sip of water and then closed the tid up tight. "You are really good with your guitar and your voice...god-like." She said with a smile and blushed more.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu
Admin
Ayumu

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Ayumu found himself blushing a little at the girls words, so he took another swig of water to try and hide it. "God-like? Me?" he laughed a little. "Thanks, but I'm no god. Just plain old Ayumu, Song of the Sun." he smiled. He reached out a hand. "So do you have a name too? Or are you a magical mystery girl?" he chuckled a little at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:10 pm

She blushed so much that she knew he could see it. "My names Natsumi." She said in a normal voice and smiled at him. "A lot of people call me little dancer because im a dancer...and i dance teacher. My mom own a studio...my dad owns a music studio where he does music lessons... So i know a bit about singing." She looked down so he couldn't see her blushing face.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu
Admin
Ayumu

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:15 pm

"Well, I could see you being a dance teacher for sure. You've got very nice moves, very fluid and soft. And you know singing too? That's quite a bit of talent!" He motioned for her to follow him. "I'm going to head into the back room and tune my guitar a little. I think I knocked it out of tune. But that would be the place for someone," he paused and cleared his throat. "to sing to me if they wanted to." He grinned and walked through the tables to the back room.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:22 pm

She followed close behind him. "Sing? I...I dont know..." Fear started to overtake her. What if he thought she was bad? "What do you want me to sing...?" She asked in a low voice. She walked into the back room and stood in the door way, just looking at him in wonder. He seems like a nice guy. He wouldn't hurt her feelings and he would tell her the truth about her preformance.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu
Admin
Ayumu

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:29 am

Ayumu sensed how nervous Natsumi was, and smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna bite your head off, I bet you're a wonderful singer. What do you feel comfortable singing?" he asked, sitting down to tune his guitar a little bit. "I'll even provide the music if it's a song I know." he offered.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:37 am

Natsumi sat down next to him but still giving him some space. She thought for a moment and then she opened her mouth to speak but she was afraid to. She got her courage back in a second or two. "How about the song..."hell" by Tegan and Sara?" She asked in a shy voice, still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu
Admin
Ayumu

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:42 am

" 'Hell'? That was the first song I learned. Brings back good memories!" He chuckled. Then he looked over at Natsumi. "I'll start playing now, so warm up your vocals." He began moving his fingers effortlessly over the frets and plucking each string with real meaning. When it got time for Natsumi to sing, he glanced over at her and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:48 am

Natsumi looked back over to him and nodded back. She took in a deep breath and let her instincts take over from there. She felt like she wanted to dance so she stood up and moved with the music.

No I’m not ready for big bad step in the direction
No I’m not ready for downtown trash before collection

For blocks run and hide
Don’t walk around at night
City scape city change before they die
For blocks such a mention in a song

If I want to get along to change who doesn’t want to change this
I know you feel it too
These words get overused
When we get up and over it and over them

Up and over it and over them
I know you feel it too
It all seems so untrue
When you get up and over it and over them

No we’re not ready for fair distribution
Just determine the solution for
No we’re not ready for hell hell no for hell hell no
For days wide awake wide slide along and say

Goes afraid go to change just move away
For days that I mention in a song move along
Get ahead get a hand to bring home with you
I know you feel it too

These words get overused
I know you feel it too

It all seems so untrue
When you get up and over it and over them
For ways to remove all the bad that we do
From the heart and the soul of the city side and cold

For ways to collect what we say and what we save
To discard and discover a brand new way
I know you feel it too
These words get overused

I know you feel it too
It all seems so untrue

And you get up and over it and over them
up and over it and over them
I know you feel it too
These words get overused

I know you feel it too
It all seems so untrue

And you get up and over it and over them
Back to top Go down
Ayumu
Admin
Ayumu

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:00 am

Ayumu finished up the last chord and put down his guitar. He looked at Natsumi with wide eyes. "That. Was. Awesome!" he extended a hand towards Natsumi. "I'd like to see you get somewhere with those vocals and moves. Keep on truckin' Little Dancer!" and with that he began packing up his guitar. If she chose to follow him that was great, if she chose to stay, that would be okay too.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:49 am

"It was really nice meeting you... I really hope you get somewhere big with your music." She smiled at him and then took out a piece of paper and a pen and scribbled something down neatly. "Here is my number and address. I live in the island of Ayaka. The city of Wakana. So...if your ever around you could stop by and say hello." She said in a shy but disappointed voice because he was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu
Admin
Ayumu

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Ayumu looked up and accepted the piece of paper. "Thank you, and I'll be sure to drop in sometime." He smiled, picked up his guitar case and began to walk out. He stopped in the doorway and turned around. "And if you ever want to stop by the cafe and dance, I work here everyday at different times. So just stop by every once in a while. If you want." He added with a smile. He walked away feeling a sense of worry that the girl would not be there the next day...
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:05 pm

"I sure will come by some time. Thanks for making my day so wonderful." She said as she talked out and embraced him in a hug. She stood there hugging him for a few moments and then she let go. She blushed deep red and looked down. "I am sorry. I couldn't help myself." She said as she walked in front of him and started for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu
Admin
Ayumu

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:16 pm

Ayumu caught her on her way out and gave her a hug back. "Please, don't be sorry. I haven't been hugged in a long time. It's good to be hugged." He released her and looked straight into her eyes before smiling and grabbing his guitar. He walked out into the street, feeling a little sad that he had left.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi

Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Natsumi frowned as she watched him go. She felt a little unsteady on her feet. She stood there for a moment and then she walked out of the cafe and toward the boat that will take her home to Wakana to go home and get ready for the next day.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work ~Open~   Another day at work ~Open~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day at work ~Open~
Page 1 of 1